SOOTHE-YOUR-SOUL-- WITH MY DAUGHTER'S CURRENT FAVOURITE SONG - By Clean Bandit - Rather Be (feat. Jess Glynne) (Official Video)

  BE IN THE PRESENT MOMENT - THROUGH  FAMILY & MUSIC


Family brings you all the joy you can find.  My daughter Fiona Maingi, and son Carl Maingi never stops to amaze and delight me with their affection and love.  I learn to love more and and more each day.   I adore them.  I pray for strength to express and give them more love than I get from them.  What better purpose can there be in life if you learn to focus and purpose your life to loving your beings. 



Son and I


Daughter with "Chelsie and Kimondio"




Join me as I soothe-my-soul and be in the present moment as I enjoy her favourite song and learn the lyrics on the link:


I would rather be - Lyrics - by Clean Bandit


Find the video after the lyrics.


Rather Be"
(feat. Jess Glynne)


[Verse 1:]
We're a thousand miles from comfort, we have traveled land and sea
But as long as you are with me, there's no place I'd rather be
I would wait forever, exalted in the scene
As long as I am with you, my heart continues to beat

[Pre-Chorus:]
With every step we take, Kyoto to The Bay
Strolling so casually
We're different and the same, gave you another name
Switch up the batteries

[Chorus:]
If you gave me a chance I would take it
It's a shot in the dark but I'll make it
Know with all of your heart, you can't shame me
When I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be
N-n-n-no, no, no, no place I'd rather be [3x]

[Verse 2:]
We staked out on a mission to find our inner peace
Make it everlasting so nothing's incomplete
It's easy being with you, sacred simplicity
As long as we're together, there's no place I'd rather be

[Pre-Chorus]

[Chorus]

When I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be

[Bridge:]
Hmmmmmmmmmm, hoooooooooo
Be [9x]
Yeah-e-yeah-e-yeah-e-yeah-e-yeah, yeah, yeah

[Chorus]

When I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be
















SWITCH ON YOUR BRAIN

Empowering Parents

Raising Happiness

Greater Good In Brief

HOLY WEEK - EPHIPANY!

What can save a marriage from going downhill without any hope of coming back up again is mercy, understood in the biblical sense, that is, not just reciprocal forgiveness but spouses acting with “compassion, kindness, lowliness, meekness and patience” (Col 3:12). Mercy adds agape to eros, it adds the love that gives of oneself and has compassion to the love of need and desire. God “takes pity” on human beings (see Ps 102:13). Shouldn’t a husband and wife, then, take pity on each other? And those of us who live in community, shouldn’t we take pity on one another instead of judging one another?, Homily, Good Friday, St Peters Basillica, 24/3/16

MERCY;Understood in scripture as not just reciprocal forgiveness but spouses acting with compassion, kindness, meekness & patience


"Do not be overcome by evil but overcome evil with Good. Fr . Raniero,


ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS
(Pope Francis, Holy Thursday,
24 March 2016)

Sunday Night Prime

Dr Creflo Dollar - Live Streaming Event